Tender 2020 Walker Bay Venture 14 listed by Tender Care Boats (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2020 Walker Bay Venture 14 Black Carbon edition with an Evinrude 75HP.
Wet Weight: 1195lb
Includes: Planing fin, Stainless steel folding stern dive ladder, Telescopic ski tow post, 4 recessed rod holders, Black bimini top, Black custom cover with vents, VHF with long range stubbie antenna, Deck lights, Garmin GPS 74 SV.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 5 years
LOA: 14 ft 1 in
Beam: 6 ft 4 in
Max Load Capacity: 2022 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Evinrude
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fuel Tanks: (17 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Venture 14 is packed with features and options for Exploring, Fishing, Diving and Entertaining that cant be found on any other 14 tender. The Venture Series boast high-end design and finishes and is for people who want to explore further and do more activities with their tender. Something that sets the Venture 14 apart from all other tenders is the way we integrated features you would normally find on larger tenders or dedicated sport boats into a stylish and very comfortable design to make the most out the activities you are passionate about.
– Console dash accommodates an extra-large9 chartplotter, gauges, stereoandVHF*.
– Real practicalBoarding stepsaft, port starboard and in the bow.
– 2 console and seating options.Like theGeneration Lightboats the Venture can be ordered with a choice of pedestal or side seat base.
– Integrated foldingladderfor easy reboarding after diving, snorkeling, skiing.
– Entertainment features,5 stainless steel cup holders, built in cooler, room for a stereo controlon the dash*.
– More storage,fuel and shower water tanks built in under the floorso they dont take up valuable gear storage space.
– Deep modified variable V hullwith4 lifting strakesgives it anultra smooth dry ridewith no need for trim tabs or a wing and takes higher HP engine to go venture further.
– Genuinelycomfortable bow seating.
– 4 lifting points locationsto accommodate different lifting systems and keep the pick point as low as possible.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.