United Yacht Sales presents this Express Cruiser 2005 Wellcraft 330 Coastal boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The 330 Coastal is as large and spacious as possible in the 33’ range. This boat is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to upgrade and find themselves a larger offshore fishing boat, with all the amenities needed for overnight fishing trips or weekends on the water.
Customized and equipped with nearly every option possible, the layout and features are truly impressive. The owners went with the upper and lower station on this boat which is controlled by all electronic engine controls. The boat is powered by reliable Volvo TAMD 370hp diesel motors with only 600 hours on them. The diesel option is the perfect package for this boat as it will get you a cruising speed of about 25kts, and will get you through just about anything you can throw at it. The overall length, beam and weight gives this boat amazing sea-keeping ability for both trolling and overnight drifts.
Great opportunity to get into a very large express boat here in New Jersey. You will be impressed with this one!
– Port side enclosed head and shower
– AC/DC panel with generator controls, battery switches and breakers
– Lockable cabin door
– Starboard side convertible dinette (converts to berth)
– Port side rod storage locker
– Port side galley with sink, fridge, stove top, microwave and coffee pot
– Forward V-Berth with removable cushions and storage underneath
Owners barely ever used the cabin, microwave and coffee pot practically brand new. Only thing that shows use is the carpet which can be removed and replaced.
– Bow pulpit with windlass anchor
– Stainless steel cleats
– Forward spreader lights
– (4) Gunwale rod holders
– (3) Additional transom mounted rod holders
– Swim platform off the transom
– (2) large in-deck fish boxes
– Swinging transom/fish door
– Coaming bolsters and removable aft-seating
– Courtesy and spreader lights
– Port-side tackle storage and station (cutting board and sink)
– Starboard side live well and leader storage
– Raw and fresh water washdowns
– Double helm and companion seats
Electronics and Helm:
– VHF Radio
– Simrad Autopilot
– Spotlight controls
– Clarion stereo
– Trim Tabs
– Electronic throttles
– Additional space above head for more electronics
– Fusebox below
– Upper station tuna tower!!
– Fiberglass hardtop
– Electronic controls
– Space for electronics
– Cup holders
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
– Dual battery switches
– Bilge blower and four bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarms
– Fire suppression system
– Racor fuel filters
– Electronic engine controls for lower and upper station
– Diesel Generator 5Kw (approx. 600 hours)
– Twin Volvo Penta TAMD 63P diesel motors (370hp / 600 hours)
Time to plane 9 seconds Top speed 34mph (2900 rpms) Cruise speed 29mph (2700 rpms) Cruise range 309 nm
Owner's personal belongings and fishing gear.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!