Pier One Yacht Sales presents this Sloop 1975 Westsail 32 boat for sale.
Contact Pier One Yacht Sales with any questions about this Westsail 32 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
NOTE: The SundownerSailsAgain.com video is from previous owner and full of upgrade info from just a few years ago.
Sundowner is a true blue full keeled heavy displacement blue water cruising boat. In the past few years she has had a thorough overhaul of her systems to get her ready to take you around the world. She has circumnavigated the world three times in her past and is ready to take you to your dream destinations!
If you know the history and reputation of Westsails...then great, but if you don't know the history...the Westsail and especially the Westsail 32 is considered by many to have revived the full keeled blue water tradition during the 1970's and 1980's. They became very popular and 834 were made and have been sailed to the far reaches of the world. These boats were built tough and sturdy to handle most anything they faced on the open deep blue oceans.
Don't let this popular blue water classic sell before you get a chance to see her and don't miss watching the different videos posted in this listing! Full boat tour video [coming soon] and previous owner's video explaining all of the upgrades they did will be in the more info link.
Features & Equipment
Westsail 32: Cutter rigged, aft-cockpit, tiller steering, double ender
– Factory finished interior
– Sleeps 6 (2 x double berths,2 x single berths)
– Teak removed from decks except in cockpit (which was re-caulked/refinished recently)
– 38HP BetaMarine 4 cylinder diesel w/ twin disc 2.73/1 transmission. - 2015 (300 hrs)
– Impeller installed by Certified Diesel mechanic during inspection of engine before start up. 10/20
– All standing/running rigging, external chainplates, and tangs. 5/16 1x19 stainless steel wire with Sta-Lok terminals.
– Running rigging
– Set of hank-on sails, including head sail and stay sail, and good main with 3 point slab reefing and lazy jacks. Spinnaker block attached to mast
– Custom sail covers + bags
– Monitor windvane self steering with style tiller attachment and vanes
– Air Head composting toilet (Legal in US and elsewhere)
– Dickson Caribbean 2 burner gimbaled stove with oven and 2 17# propane bottles
– Engel 45 Fridge/Freezer
– Garmin 740s Chartplotter touch screen mounted on cockpit bulkhead
– Standard Horizon GX2100 with AIS tied to chartplotter
– Radar arch (No radar)
– Cockpit canvas, bimini, and dodger, all Sunbrella w/ Tenara thread + strataglass + covers
– 60lb Manson Boss anchor w/ 200ft 3/8 BBB chain + 300ft 5/8 3 strand rode, 37# Fortress aluminum anchor, 45# Genuine Secure anchor
– Simpson Lawrence Seatiger 555 windlass
– Stainless steel Boomkin and tangs
– Stainless steel Bow sprit with Samson posts
– 2 x 40 gallon epoxy painted aluminum fuel tank. 80 gallon diesel fuel capacity.
– 2 x 37 gallon rotomolded plastic water tanks with plumbing lines. 74 gallon water capacity.
– Dual racor style fuel filter setup
– All electrical systems, Blue Seas distribution panel with breakers, All interior and exterior lighting is LED
– 2 Renogy 100 watt solar panels installed 12/20
– 440 Amp hour house battery bank (4 x GC2 Batteries)
– 750 CCA starting battery 10/20
– Perko battery switch installed 1/21
– Tiller purchased from Westsail and installed 12/20
– Deck stripped and re-primed and painted with Non-skid 2/21
– bottom paint 6/21 J R Marine Services stripped bottom paint, repaired blisters as needed, sealed with West Systems, applied Seahawk barrier coat and Seahawk Biocop bottom paint. Work was completed 6/21.
– Cleaned, brightened and oiled teak trim topside 11/21
– Reupholstered and padded interior cushions (ultra-suede)
– Port lights rebedded
– All through deck fittings rebedded
– Teak and Holly sole
– Teak and Mahogany throughout
– Windscoop for front hatch
– Mosquito screen for all hatches
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.
Punta Gorda, FL