Sports Fishing Boats 1991 Whiticar Sportfish listed by Luke Brown Yachts (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
The 1991 enclosed flybridge, 55’ “Blue Max” is a classic sportfisherman out of the world‐famous, Whiticar Boat Works in Stuart, Florida. “Blue Max” is a proven tournament winner. She has been fished from the Bahamas to Venezuela and everywhere in‐between. The flybridge is enclosed on three sides with electric power windows forward and on both sides. They can be opened for fresh air cruising or closed for protection on long trips or in inclement weather. She has three staterooms, two heads, galley up and a spacious salon.
• Northern Lights 20 kW generator • Sea Recover Aqua Whisperer watermaker, 600 gpd • Oil transfer system • Fuel priming pump • Dual Racor fuel filters • (6) Bilge pumps • Fresh/salt water wash downEngine Parameters
• Flo‐Scan meters • Aircraft Tach • Glendinning synchronizerGalley
• Sharp convection microwave • Sub Zero refrigerator, 2000 • Sub Zero freezer 2000 • Disposal • (2) Burner cook top • 19” Visio flat screen • Corian counter tops • Tons of pantry storageElectrical System
• 20 kw Northern Lights generator • Auto battery charger • 50‐ amp shore service • 8D batteries • Custom electric panel with electric door • Flybridge electronics panel • 12V lighting • 110V lighting • Cockpit spreader lightsDeck and Hull
• Hull is triple planked with fiberglass, mahogany, and Kevlar • Full tuna tower with controls • Rupp Triple spreader outriggers • Rupp rod holders • Murray Brothers helm chairs • Murray Brothers fighting chair • Transom fish box • Cockpit live well • Cockpit freezer • Tuna door • Pulpit with rails • Bridge rail rocket launcher • Windlass • Teak decks and covering boardElectronics and Nav Gear
• Simrad AP/44 autopilot, 11/2017 • Garmin 6212/7212 dual screens/72 mi. radar • Garmin Echo Map SV/chart plotter • Dual ICOM IC‐M424 VHF’sBroker Comments
Owner has all maintenance records since purchasing the boat. Owner spent over $300K in last few years in preventative maintenance. Recent survey available.