Rick Obey Yacht Sales presents this Power Catamarans 2015 World Cat 320 EC boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
It's easy to take a boat primarily built for fish-crazed anglers and throw in a berth, a toilet, a bottle of wine, and have the marketing department call it "family fish". BUT exactly how well are the two characteristics- fishing and cruising amenities combined?
The World Cat 320 EC has mastered the combination of fishing appeal and cabin class cruising amenities that will appease any boating aficionado.
Recent survey and 500 hour engine check up just completed.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 320EC express cabin is how World Cat is adding an element of luxury to offshore fishing. The helm is located on centerline, with port and starboard entry doors leading to the galley stand-up head. Both the galley and the head doors lead to the forward master stateroom with queen berth. Lots of lighting, port lights and hatches provide a bright and roomy feel to this cabinboat. Port and starboard of the helm, lounge seating is available for 4-6 people. The aft cockpit has 2 aft facing jump seats and 2 forward facing jump seats that fold away to expose an enormous fishing cockpit. A fuel capacity of 260 gallons will assure ample range to get to where the fish are…and back. The 320EC’s 40-gallon insulated, lighted livewell with 1100-gph magnetic drive pump and starboard bait prep station with sink, cutting board and raw water faucet are proof World Cat has added an element of luxury to fighting fish.
– Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
– Pro series free fall windlass with 300′ line, 15′ chain, 22lb anchor, and foot switches at the deck
– Welded 316-grade stainless steel bow rail
– (2) 500-GPH forward bilge pumps with auto switches
– Full cabin featuring master berth, aft quarter berth, galley and enclosed head
– Head area shower with sump-pump, Vacu-Flush head with a 10-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge, integrated storage
– Galley Package with refrigerator, microwave, electric cooktop, and stainless sink
– Cruiseair® 12,000 BTU reverse cycle heating/cooling unit
– Shore power connections with 30-Amp service, corsets, AC panel with voltage meter and battery charger
– LCD TV with DVD Player
– Carbon Monoxide Detector
– 38-gallon freshwater system with water heater
– Fiberglass top with aluminum frame, moon roof, overhead lights, built-in speakers, (6) rocket launchers, and spreader lights
– Full wrap-around tempered safety glass windshield
– Pantograph-style heavy-duty windshield wiper with rinse
– Port and starboard bi-fold cabin entry doors
– Magnetic catches on cabin/head entry and walk-through doors
– Stainless steel wheel with power-knob
– NEW power assist pump for steering
– Large electronics mounting area for (2) 12-inch screens
– Garmin 8212 GPS
– Garmin 1243XSV Chartplotter
– Garmin GT51TM Transom Mount Transducer
– NEW Radar
– Deluxe captains chair helm with arm rests, flip-up bolster, adjustable foot rest. Three-way adjustable seat for maximum comfort at the helm
– Port and starboard L-shaped cushioned seats under enclosed hardtop with 90-quart insulated overboard draining cooler port side and access to generator starboard
– Fischer Panda® 4.2kW diesel generator with 10-gallon fuel tank
– Custom-fitted Strataglass curtain package
– 300-quart insulated center line helm fish box with overboard drain
– Expansive cockpit with horizontal rod storage and toe rails, fighting chair reinforcement plate, and tackle storage units
– Integrated cockpit step for easy in-and-out access (port and starboard)
– Raw water and freshwater stainless steel faucets under port and starboard gunwales
– (6) gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
– Fold-down aft seating with cushions (port and starboard)
– (2) additional house batteries wired in parallel for increased reliability and longevity of the battery bank
– 40-gallon insulated live well with 1100-GPH magnetic drive pump and overboard drain (port transom)
– Starboard bait-prep station with sink, cutting board, and raw water faucet
– Freshwater wash down and cockpit shower
– Extended swim platform with integrated handrails and ladder
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!