United Yacht Sales presents this Saltwater Fishing 2007 World Cat 320ec boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"Elizabeth Rose" is the only World Cat 320 EC currently for sale in the U.S. Very well maintained by her marine industry owner, this Express Cabin is a “cruising fishing” boat built for the perfect combination of fishing/diving with family cabin cruising amenities.
She is equipped with twin Suzuki 250’s that sip fuel, cruising at close to 2 MPG. The legendary ride and sheer size of the World Cat 320 allows for an exceptional ride even through rough water. Weekend trips to the Bahama’s or Key West are easy and comfortable with the large berth with queen size centerline mattress, head, stand-up shower and galley. The stateroom includes A/C, generator and power inverter for easy plug-ins.
For fishability and diving, there is no better set-up. Dual lower and upper stations, large open cockpit, walk-through centerline transom access with fold down dive ladder, tackle storage, rod racks, circulating live well port and prep station starboard and scuba tank storage.
The second, upper helm station is easily collapsible, with an 8’ 0” clearance, so no need to worry about low bridges if you moor the boat behind your house.
This is a “must see” boat in very good condition.
Please call for a showing.
You will not be disappointed.
One of the largest express cabin cats available during her production years, the 320 EC is a quality cruise-ready sportfishing and diving boat with exceptional rough-water performance and outstanding fuel economy.
Once into the large cockpit, you will see your fishing/diving amenities with cockpit bolsters, rod holders, tank storage, toe kicks, large fish box, fresh and raw water washdown and live well and prep station aft. The walk-through transom with easy entry dive ladder makes for easy on and off if the kids want to swim or you want to easily board after a dive.
Turning forward, you will see the centerline helm with port and starboard entry doors - port leading to the galley and forward stateroom with queen berth, while the starboard entry leads to the stand-up shower and head. It is also accessible from the forward stateroom. Seating includes adjustable helm seat and ample facing L-shaped lounges with cooler and storage under. Froward facing fold down cockpit seats are easily stowed when diving or fishfighting.
The forward stateroom with galley, stand-up shower and head make weekend cruising comfortable and enjoyable.
Forward Berth and Galley
– Queen center line walk around pedestal mattress.
– A/C (New in 2019)
– TV with DVD
– Kenwood stereo with Sirius antenna and Bluetooth
– Dual fans
– Origo single burner electric stove
– Isotherm refrigerator with freezer
– Stainless steel sink
– Updated countertops
– Black Decker microwave
– Over/under cabinet storage
– Separate stand-up shower, sink and head
Deck, Electronics and Helm
– Lewmar stainless steel windlass with 25’ chain and 300’ line
– Dual forward deck wells for fenders and anchor
– Outrigger mounts (only)
– Tempered glass wrap-around windshield with Eisenglass enclosure
– Custom cockpit canvass that converts to sunshade
– Custom stainless upper fish tower with controls, collapsible to allow for 8’ bridge clearance
– Custom tower canvas cover
– Twin Garmin 8412 GPS
– Garmin Radar (currently detached)
– ICOM VHF radio
– Raymarine ST 8002 Smart Pilot
– ZF Marine Controls
– Kenwood stereo with 6 speakers
Electrical and Mechanical
– 4 Deep cell batteries – 2 starter, 2 house (new in 2019)
– Pro Tournament 360 Battery charger (new 2020)
– New battery 2020
– Electrical inverter
– Mase Diesel Generator 4.0kw (original – only 163 hours)
– A/C (new in 2019)
– Raycor fuel system
– 40 Gallon fresh water tank
– 10 Gallon holding tank
– 260 Gallon fuel capacity (2 - 130 gallon tanks)
– Twin Suzuki DF 250 4-stroke – 2007 (approximately 850 hours)
– 3 Blade stainless steel props
– Regular and thorough engine service
This boat has been very well maintained by a marine industry captain as his personal vessel. It is the perfect boat for weekends with the family or heavy-duty fishing and diving.
– Owner’s personal effects
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!