Center Consoles 2013 Yellowfin 39 listed by Off The Hook Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!! 2013 39' YELLOWFIN WITH A GAP TOWER. REFIT IN APRIL 2017, NEW UPHOLSTERY, ALL NEW ELECTRONICS AND MUCH MORE. THIS BOAT IS READY TO FISH HARD!!
- Triple 350 Yamahas (800 hours)
- Gap Tower
- Hatteras gray hull sides and undersides of the hard tops
- (2) 19' Simrad NSO MO19 at the helm
- GS25 GPS External Antenna
- OP50 Wired Remote Controller for multifunctional display
- NSO EVO2 Insight Marine Processor Unit with Embedded Insight Cartography
- NMEA Data cabeling
- Simrad Open Array Radar
- Simrad NSO 10' in the tower
- Simrad Autopilot
- Bow Thruster
- Search light
- Hard top lights
- Under gunwale lights
- JL Audio sound system with JL Amplifiers and Subwoofers
- Pump boxes for live bait well pumps
- 6 live bait pumps
- 3 Massive live-wells optional 3rd in floor well done by Yellowfin
- Rocket launcher
- Carbon fiber outriggers
- New upholstery in 2017
- South beach coffin box
- Tons of extra rod holders
- Electric plugs
This vessel is a fishing machine and has tons of options and upgrades. A MUST SEE!!!
WE CAN ASSIST WITH FINANCING AND WILL CONSIDER ALL TRADES.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Yellowfin 39 blends everything you would expect from a hardcore fishing machine, with additional features such as a spacious stand-up head and shower. With an 11'6'' beam the 39 easily accommodates triple or quad engines, allowing you the best options for fuel economy and speed.
– Gemlux Flush Mount Cleats
– SS Pop Up Bow Light
– Under Gunwale Courtesy Lights
– Hydraulic Power Steering
– Console and Combing Cushions
– Rule 1100 GPH Baitwell Pumps
– 2 Rule 2000 Bilge Pumps
– SS D-Rings
– Gemlux 2'' Gas Fills
– 4 Gemlux Rod Holders
– Gemlux Ball Valves
– High Performance K Plane Trim Tabs
– Lighted Digital Fly by Wire Switch Panel
– Tinned Copper Wiring
– Deutsch Connectors
– O-ring Gutter System
– Gemlux SS Thru-Hull Fittings
– T-top with 7 Rod Holders
– Saltwater Wash Down
– 80 Gallon Livewell Aft
– 530 Qt macerated Fish Box
– 40 Gallons Fresh Water 82 Ga Optional
– Toilet and Shower
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?