1987/2003 Bertram 46.6 Mark III Convertible
She is a classic sportfish convertible with exceptional sea keeping abilities, and is a legendary fishing machine. This one is the desirable Mark III version, with an extensive refit completed in 2003. Some of her notables include:
– Upgraded twin 700hp 8v92 diesel engine package with about 500 hours SMOH
– Full tower
– Large 130 square foot cockpit with custom fighting chair
– Rupp tournament black 22 outriggers
– 2 staterooms and 2 heads
– Custom birdseye maple interior
– Custom granite counter tops and Scott Boyle salon tables
– and so much more!
She is ready to fish, dive, and cruise the islands!