Sloop 2003 Catalina 350 listed by Cruising Yachts, Inc. (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Long Time Gone is a 2003 Catalina 350. Perhaps the best couple boat ever built. Meticulously maintained and many upgrades. In Boom furling main with electric halyard winch and 125% furling jib. New 2016 Radar / Chartplotter / i70 Knot-Depth-Windmachine and Autopilot ST5000. Dodger - Bimini . Dingy and outboard . The list goes on !!!
She is here at our docks... Give us a call today to set up a time and get aboard .
You will not be disappointed !!!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Long Time Gone
Builder: Catalina Yachts
Designer: Butler Design Team
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
LWL: 31 ft 3 in
Length on Deck: 35 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 8 in
Displacement: 12937 lbs
Ballast: 5137 lbs
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The Catalina 350 has been the answer to many couples looking for an easy sailing and comfortable boat in many conditions. NOT to mention giving a spacious interior with options you see on most boats quite a bit larger ! Long Time Gone has been well maintained with many fine upgrades.
As you enter a centerline companionway with 4 easy steps to transverse, you enter the salon. With the Nav Station to port and access to an aft athwarship double berth stateroom with hanging storage. Adjacent to starboard is a U shaped galley. the salon is set up to port with a convertible table. The salon table can be lowered to convert a double berth OR removed and there is a smaller cocktail table that can be set up at two different heights. To Starboard is a long settee that converts to two seats and a game table. Moving forward from the salon you have to port a full head with vanity, electric macerating head and a STEP IN Shower.the headhas access from salon and also the master stateroom for privacy. Adjacent to starboard is a hanging cedar lined locker. forward is an IN LINE pedestal double berth with storage below and cabinets port and starboard.
– Dark blue material for the interior cushions
– Mattress for both stateroom berths
– Hypervent MoistureManagers underfore and aft mattress
– Teak interior
– 69 headroom
– ample lighting and ventilation with 5 opening hatches
– TV / DVD
– Poly-Planar MRD60 AM / FM and CD with interior and exterior speakers
– Salon Fan
Starboard of the companionway lies afull U shaped galley , great for working underway or on the hook ! Ample storage and working area.
– Deep double SS sink
– Pressure hot and cold water
– Hillerange (2) burner gimbaled LPG stove and oven
– Top and front loading Adler Barbourrefrigeration
– Top loading freezer
– Samsung Microwave
– Corian-like counter top
– New Facets 2017 in shower and galley
Engine and Electrical
Universal 35 hp M35B 4cyl FWC #2W5512-E303
– 400 hrs
– Single lever engine control
– Edson pedestal with engine instrument panel
– 36 Destroyer Wheel
– 3 blade Bronze Fixed Prop
– PSS Dripless Seal
– Emergency Tiller access and Emergency Tiller
– April 2014 (2) 4D AGM Batteries
– C Charger 5000 Series 30amp Battery Charger
– Smart Plug Shore power cord
– Zinc Saver II 30amp galvanic isolater
The Nav Station is port of companionwaywith 12V and 110 panel atyour finger tips.
– 2016 Raymarine i70 Windspeed-point / Knot
– 2016 Raymarine i70 Depth w/ Fish finder (in box for installation when boat is hulled out.
– Original ST60 Depth sounder currently in place
– 2016 Raymarine RD418 HD 4KW Radar
– Raymarine ST5000 Autopilot
– Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF + DSC and ram mic
– Ritchie Compass
Hull and Deck
– The Catalina 350 is hand laid fiberglass hull with a shoe box joint to deck .
– Vinylester resin barrier coat to resist Osomatic blistering
– Deck laminated with a FRP / Solid Core Material laminate and a bonded full fiberglass headliner
– One piece fiberglass deck with molded in Non-Skid white and grey two-tone
– LEAD FIN keel with stainless steel attaching bolts
– Spade Rudder
– Large anchor and rode locker forward with Maxwell 800 Electric Windlass
– Delta Anchor 35 lb with approx. 50 chain / 200 rode
– Double bow roller
– Double high bow pulpit
– 27 high life lines with Port and Starboard boarding gates
– Stainless steel handrails on cabin top
– Wide weather decks and inboard shrouds make for secure movement fore and aft
– Stern pulpit with incorporated observation seats port and starboard
– Bracket for the dinghy outboatd
– Large cockpit with tall contoured seat backs for comfort and security
– A truly cavernous lazarette to starboard in the cockpit . Large enough to stow a dingy and more !
– Convenient walk through transom and stern boarding platform
– Stern shower ... hot and cold fresh water
– Bow / Stern / Mid ship cleats
FUEL .... 39 gal
– Port aft (under bunk)
WATER .... 89 gal total
– Fws tank ... 55 gal
– Aft STb.... 23 gal
– Hot water tank .... 11 gal Stb aft
Holding Tank ... 22 gal
– behind head with direct discharge or pump out from deck
Sails and Rigging
The Catalina 350 is a double spreader, deck stepped, masthead , sloop rig with all lines leading aft to the cockpit.
– Schaeffer In Boom Furling main with full battens
– Electric Harken 2 speed #40 ST (stb cabin top)
– Harken 2 speed #32 ST (port cabin top)
– 6 rope clutches
– 2 cam cleats
– Harken 2 speed #44 ST Primaries
– Schaefer 2100 furling jib system
– 125% furling jib
– Garhauer 5:1 controlled traveler
– Solid Boom Vang
– Boom Brake
– Zodiac Dingy
– Yamaha 4hp 4 stroke
– West Marine Space Heater
– West Marine Dehumidifier
– Dodger and Bimini
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.