Cruisers 2003 Catalina 380
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This lightly used boat, is a perfect example of what great cruising boats the 380's make.
These are comfortable passage makers, with an easy motion and designed with short handed sailing in mind. Ultimately, the 380 provides ample room below decks, with a spacious aft cabin and en suite head, more than sufficient storage for cruising and are very easy to maintain due the ease of access to important systems.
This particular boat spent most of her years, until 2018, in fresh water on Lake Erie and her c urrent owners of 13 years have been quite meticulous with upkeep and improvements.
These recently include, complete Raymarine instrumentation, with AIS receiver (2018), Sirius XM satellite receiver (2017), North Sails,155% genoa, mainsail (2012), canvas dodgers/bimini (2017), bottom stripped and barrier coated prior to launching in salt water (2018) and a bimini mounted 100W solar panel (2018)
Even though this boat already comes very well equipped, she also comes with additional items which heighten her practicality and value, such as AC, full enclosure cockpit canvas, custom winter cover and LED interior lights.
If you are looking for a pedigree cruising boat with more than a touch of comfort this 380 is certainly worth a look.
The boat is available to be seen in Portsmouth, Rhode Island by appointment.
– Roller shades on hatches in forward and aft cabins.
– Large hatches for ventilation in cabins.
– Screens on all hatches and ports.
– Four 12 volt fans, two per cabin
– Handrails throughout the main salon
– 2 sink vanities with mirrors, one in private head and one in forward cabin
– Enclosed shower stall with towel locker, solar powered fan, opening port, and shower drain bilge pump
– Gimbaled, propane, 3 burner stove with oven.
– Refrigerator/freezer (6 cu ft,/12 VDC) with drain and foot pump.
– GE Microwave (110 VAC)
– Dry storage food locker
– Double sink with pressurized hot/cold faucet and sprayer, and unpressurized faucet with hand pump.
– Refrigerator/freezer (6 cu ft, 12 VDC) with drain and foot pump
– GE Microwave (110 VAC)
– Dry storage food locker.
– Double sink with pressurized faucet and sprayer, and unpressurized faucet with hand pump.
– Sink cabinet with shelves, built-in cutting board.
– Paper towel holder.
– Shoal draft wing keel - Draft 4'10"
– Edson pedestal steering, stainless steel binnacle, 5" Ritchie compass with NavPod instrument housing.
– Open transom with removable helm seat for access to the swim platform
– 4-step swim ladder
– 2 storage lockers on swim platform
– Hot/cold shower on swim platform
– 2 stern rail seats with cup holders
– Cockpit table with 2 drop leafs, foot rest, center storage compartment w cup holders.
– Custom canvas covers for a pedestal steering wheel, Navpod instrument housings and cockpit table.
– 2 large stern lazarettes for storing dock lines, fenders and gear
– Canvas dodger, bimini windscreen, and connector (new 2017) on heavy 1" stainless steel frame with hand rails on each side of dodger.
– Removable full screen enclosure.
– CQR anchor (45 lb) with 40 ft chain and 180 ft rode.
– Maxwell 800 electric windlass with foot pedal switches.
– Hot cold pressure water system with electric water heater (20 gal).
– 3 water tanks with 105 gal total capacity.
– Fresh water hose connection inside anchor locker (for pressurized water at the dock)
– Holding tank (23 gal capacity), tank level monitor and macerator pump.
– Two propane lockers and two propane tanks, one locker was converted to insulated ice chest or may be used as storage for additional propane tank.
– PSS dripless propeller shaft seal
– 2 blade fixed propeller
– AC power, 125 volt, 30 amps., with shore power connections on stern and bow (inside anchor locker)
– DC power, 2 x deep cycle 4D lead acid, service batteries and 1 starting battery.
– ProNautic 12-300 battery charger.
– Flexible solar panel (100W) on bimini with 12v power controller (2018)
– Double spreader, deck stepped mast with split backstay.
– Rigid boom vang.
– Working Sail Area: 725 sq ft.
– Premium Dacron (#1 NorDac) loose footed main sail with full batons by North Sails (new 2012)
– Premium Dacron (#1 NorDac) 150 genoa head sail by North Sails (new 2012)
– 110 Genoa head sail by Sobstat (like new).
– Schaefer head sail roller furling gear.
– Garhauer mainsheet traveler.
– Garhauer jib cars, blocks and tracks.
– Dutchman main sail flaking system, double reef points.
– 2 x Lewmar 54, two-speed, self-tailing, winches, with covers.
– 2 x Lewmar 40, two speed self tailing, secondary winches, with covers.
– Custom canvas main sail cover.
– Raymarine e125 multifunction display with Lighthouse charts, display of AIS targets, and wireless interface (2017)
– i60 wind speed/direction (2019)
– i50 boat speed (2018)
– i50 depth (2018)
– ACU-200 and p70 sail autopilot (2018) with linear drive and rudder position sensor below deck.
– Sirius XM satellite weather receiver/antenna (2017)
– Standard Horizon Matrix AIS GX2150 VHF radio with DSC at Nav station with remote microphone at helm (2011)
– Sony AM/FM stereo system with CD player and USB iPhone connection (2009), 4 speakers with two in cabin and two in cockpit.
– BottomSider (closed foam) seat cushions for the entire cockpit and stern rail seats.
– Closed foam humped helm seat.
– Teak flag pole.
– Outboard motor mount on stern pulpit.
– Assorted dock-lines, 5 fenders, 2 winch handles, spare parts, etc.
– Air conditioner and reverse cycle heating system (16,000 Btu/hr)
– Jabsco Twist'n Lock manual head.
– Three 30 amp shore power cords and 3 adaptors.
– Auxiliary anchor (Fortress) and anchor rode.
– 2 CO detectors (fore and aft)
– 2 fire extinguishers (midship and aft)
– Cabin lights converted to LED in 2019.
– Anchor light converted to LED in 2020.
– Flag halyard on port side spreader.
– 2 radar reflectors.
– Custom fitted canvas boat cover for winter storage.
– Signal flares.
– 2 boat hooks.
– Automatic bilge pump and manual bilge pump.
– Emergency tiller.
– First Aid Kit.
– Throw ring.
– All manuals and engine maintenance records.
– Magma propane grill (rail mounted and tripod stand)
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.