American Marine Yachts, Inc. presents this Trawlers 1978 Hatteras 58 Lrc boat for sale.
Contact American Marine Yachts, Inc. with any questions about this Hatteras 58 Lrc by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
A Classic Cockpit Motor Yacht
Rare Hatteras 58 Long Range Cruiser with Transatlantic capabilities
Not be confused with the Motoryacht range this is the heavily built extended passage maker with a full displacement hull weighing an unassailable 90,000 lbs!
Distinctive with her traditional lines and Portuguese bridge, Floridian is Stabilized and can cruise anywhere while burning just 6 gallons per hour at 8 knots.
– Custom Blue Hull
– Niad Marine Electro-Hydraulic Roll Stabilizers
– 3 Generators.
– Aqua Whisper water maker
– 4 Cruisair Marine air-conditioners
– Swim Platform
– Dinghy Davit
– Life Raft
– Wesmar Bowthruster
– Tracvision TV
– Bosch Washer and Dryer
– 50Kg Bruce, Danforth Anchor. Windlass
– Radar Mast
– Sentry SM Series Battery Charger and Xantrex True-Charge 40+
– Shorepower Three 50 Amp 120/240 inlets
– Teak and Holly simulated flooring
– FM-200 Fixed Fire Suppression
– Carbon Monoxide and Smoke detectors
– Search Light
– Beautiful Teak Interior with Three Staterooms
– Pilothouse with port and starboard access doors and direct access to Flybridge
– Couch/ Pilot berth
– Stairs forward to 2 guest staterooms
– Salon with hardwood floors and side galley.
– Day head.
– Stairs from aft Salon to
– Master Stateroom with Center Queen berth, and private head.
– Huge walk in Engine room.
– Galley with Amana Fridge/Freezer, Stove, Kitchenaid Compactor
– Covered Aft deck can be fully enclosed
– Cockpit for easy boarding access
– AIS automatic identification system
– Furuno Radar
– Furuno Navnet 3D GPS chartplotter
– Garmin 8610 Chartplotter
– Icom IC-M604 VHF radio
– Icom IC-M504 VHF radio
– Sea 235 Single Sideband Radio
– Robertson Auto pilot
– Clarion CMD Stereo/CD player
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Read all about Trawlers Trawlers are a floating proof that appearances can be deceptive. What do they hide behind the modest looks? Learn more about trawler yachts from our quick guide.