'Watermark' is a beautifully kept and thoughtfully updated example of the coveted 53 Atlantic series Huckins.
The legendary 'Quadronic' hull along with more recent Cummins engines offer a spectacular ride and great cruising ability in the 20 knot range.
With recent hull and deck paint by Huckins, major service on the main engines, recent electronics and electrical system upgrades - 'Watermark' is ready to cruise.
Notable recent upgrades include -
– Hull Paint
– Deck paint including non-skid
– 1000 hour service on main engines including upgrading water pumps
– Bottom fiberglass sheathing skimmed, inspected and new sheathing applied
– New Vetus bow thruster
– Engine hatches completely replaced
– New inverter and battery bank