United Yacht Sales presents this Center Consoles 2015 Intrepid 375 CC boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
2015 Intrepid 375 Center Console
This 375 Intrepid has been extremely well cared for and is ready to go. It has all the features that the Intrepid 375 is known for plus these additional features:
– Brand new Imron hull paint and boot stripe
– New antifouling
– Stern anchor and Maxwell windlass
– Mediterranean shade which covers entire cockpit aft of the helm (removable)
– Ski pole (removable)
– FLIR night vision camera
Twin 2018 627's installed new in 2018. 100 hr services just completed and running great. All other systems operational and in great condition.
Priced to sell. Owner is motivated and all reasonable offers will be considered.
– Maxwell RC 10-8 Bow Windlass
– Maxwell RC 10-8 Stern Windlass
– Windlass local and helm switches
– Lewmar stainless anchors x 2
– Rule 2000GPH bilge pumps x 3 (new)
– Atwood shower sump pump
– Whale Freshwater pump
– Whale Saltwater pump
– Whale macerator pump
– Raritan Sea Era 162MF102 marine head
– Duff Norton seat back actuators
– Vetus 5512 Bow Thruster
– Cabin shower head and faucet
– Side boarding ladder and side door
– Transom ladder and transom door
– Underwater lights x 3
Helm and Electronics
– Raymarine E series Hybrid touch x 2
– Raymarine autopilot
– Kahlenberg horn
– Fusion MS AV750 head unit with Bluetooth
– JL speakers x 6
– ICOM HM95B Command Mic VHF x 2 with external speakers on underside of hard top
– Raymarine 4KW radar
– FLIR infrared camera
– Ritchie compass
– Interstate 31 AGM7 Batteries x 4
– Precision MK 345PC Battery chargers x 2
– Blue Sea ML-RBS Remote battery switches
– BlueSea breaker panel
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
– 2018 Seven Marine 627’s
– 7 Marine Engine display
– ZF throttles
– Mercury Maximus 15-5/8 x 26 5 blade props
– Racor fuel filters
– Uflex Power Steering pump
– Uflex engine trim pumps x 2
– Bennet trim tabs
– ZF joystick steering and bow thruster control
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!