Dick Simon Yachts presents this Racers and Cruisers 1993 J Boats J/35 boat for sale.
Contact Dick Simon Yachts with any questions about this J Boats J/35 by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
JUST BECAME AVAILABLE!
Kingfisher is one of the last 6 J/35s built. As such she is equipped with the desirable bathtub cockpit, leaving much more room for the crew to work. She is also equipped with a fresh water cooled Yanmar 3GM30F Diesel!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 2 in
Displacement: 11800 lbs
Ballast: 4300 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 10500 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 1993
Engine Model: 3GM30F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (11 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
– The following sail inventory is provided :
– Mains - racing (1) delivery (1)
– Jibs - 2015 Ullman carbon#1 and #2, battened #3, plus 4 other headsail
– Spinnakers - light, medium and heavy
– Photos of sails and more details will be provided to prospective buyer
– Standard double spreader mast-pulled and powder coated in 2015
– Standard boom equipped with tackle for two reef points.
– Standard rod standing rigging, removed and inspected in 2015
– Hydraulic backstay tensioner with remote pump and gauge at companion way
– Harken #48 two speed self-tailing primary winches
– Harken #30 two speed spinnaker sheet winches
– Harken #30 two speed self-tailing halyard winches
– Line stoppers for all halyards,topping lift and Cunningham
– Legal length spinnaker pole with snap latch on line end
– Line extendable whisker pole (10feetto18feet) for non-spin racing
– Line adjustable cars for jib sheets
– Windward sheeting car installed on main traveller
– Two part main sheet fo rprecise main control
– A rigid boom vang is installed
– Jib sheets,main and jib halyards replaced in 2019
– Removeable (BlueSailing) pockets installed in the cockpit for winch handles and charts, etc.
Mechanical & Electrical
– Yanmar3GM30F main propulsion engine
– Engine has received a top end overhaul including new exhaust valves and all valve seals in 2019. In addition new fresh and saltwater pumps have been installed along with new motor mounts.A Gori 16.5x13 geared folding propeller (class legal) has been installed.
– The engine compartment has been fully cleaned and re-insulated with Sounddown insulation with the engine removed and reinstalled.(see pics).
– A standard Yanmar control panel is furnished, along with a single lever throttle/gearshift
– The standard J35 coiled loop of exhaust hose has been replaced by a Vetus riser system at the transom.
– Fuel tank was replaced in 2015 with new aluminum tank
– Engine water straine rand fuel filter units replaced with new in 2019
– Rudder bearings replaced with latest Harken unit (2015)
– The electrical system is supplied with two Group 27 batteries coupled to a Perko battery selector switch.The batteries are charged at the dock by a Promariner G63140 fully automatic battery charger and underway by a Yanmar 55 amp alternator attached to the engine.
– 30 amp shore power cord and outlet are provided
– 3 AC outlets with GFI protection are installed,for use when connected to shore power.Power panels are provided for both the AC and DC system
– The entire sailing electronics package was replaced in 2020 with a BG HS000 system
– The main computer is a HS000 Hydra connecting to a NEMA 2000 trunk cable running the length of the boat.
– Attached to the trunk cable are a BG wind sensor at the mast head, a BG Combo speed, depth, temperature sensor in a centerline through-hull, and a BG GPS and angle of heel sensor mounted on the transom.
– Information display is provided by an HS000 graphic display in the cockpit as well as tw oBG 20/20 displays mounted on the mast, which can be programmed to display any of the information available from the computers output.
– Two illuminated Mini-Contest compasses are mounted on either side of the companionway.
– The chart table is equipped with Standard Horizon GX2200 VHF with MMSI capability as well as a Fusion Sirius XM equipped stereo, a remote control for the battery charger and an engine hour meter.
– A fully upholstered interior is provided.
– Vinyl fabric overhead has been replaced with new (2020)
– Cushions are included for a V berth, which is normally used as a sail locker
– A freshwater pressure water system is provided with a 30 gallon tank. All original piping has been removed and replaced with Whale PEX (2019). Both the galley and head sinks have had new faucets installed (2019). The head sink is provided with an extendable shower nozzle.
– The head sink now drains to a shower drain box used to automatically pump its contents overboard instead of draining to the bilge.
– The head itself has been completely replumbed (2019) into a 28 gallon holding tank located under the V berth. All hose is of the highest quality sewage hose. A Whale electric pump is used to empty the holding tan koverboard.The pump is provided with a key lock switch t ocomply with USCG requirements.
– The galley stove has been replaced with a Force 10 two burner propane stove with oven (2019).The propane tank is in a factory provided locker in the transom and is properly vented.The regulator, solenoid valve and pressure gauge were also replaced.
– LED lights are installed throughout the interior.All port lights have had their gaskets replaced and are leak free
– Life jackets and jacklines provided
– Running lights replaced with LED units (2020)
– MOM 85 man overboard module provided (2019). Re-pack is current
– Two ABC mounted fire extinguishers provided with current certification
– Full offshore first aid kit provided
– Current USCG required pyrotechnics provided.
– Lifesling included
– Soft plugs attached to each throughhull
– Automatic electric bilge pump installed.
– Manual bilge pump installed, operated from the cockpit.
– All bilge pump hoses replaced in 2019
– Cockpit drain hoses replaced with new
– Deck opened up and all wet core replaced. Deck rebuilt with brand new non-skid coating over entire deck
– All of the factory chainplate bolts have been replaced with 316L Stainless Steel bolts with a highe tensile strength
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Long Beach, CA