Seattle Yachts presents this Catamaran 2018 Lagoon 42 boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
NEW LISTING - This Lagoon 42 is full equipped and ready to cruise. What makes this Lagoon better than the rest? She is a newer model, she is an owner's version, she has solar power, watermaker, washer/dryer, Code-O and spinnaker. Add full teak to that list and an extensive cushion set, all in the same color, for the exterior areas. *Not for sale in US waters to us citizens*
This Lagoon 42 Owners Version is fully equipped and ready for adventure. She has all the equipment you need for comfortable, enjoyable living aboard and sailing. Only used privately and never chartered, her condition is excellent!
There are many features that make the Lagoon series special. One is that it is a single level from the aft platform to the saloon. Another feature is suspended steps at the transom that creates continuous, wide and inviting dual bathing platforms. Direct access to the coachroof provides easier access to the boom. All the quality Lagoon features you expect are included.
– Newer model 2018 feels like a new boat
– Owners Version
– Code -O and Spinnaker
– Full Teak
– Extensive cushion set for all the exterior areas in dark gray
– BG Zeus3 Charplotter w/12" Display at Helm Station
– BG 2nd touch screen chart plotter at Nav Station in Saloon
– BG Radar 4G
– BG WR10 Autopilot wireless remote control
– BG Triton Pilot controller at helm station
– BG AIS 500 Transceiver with Antenna Coupling
– BG VHF Model V50 with wireless handset in Saloon
– BG Forward Scan
– BG 2nd VHF Handset H50 at Helm Station
– Pep Wave Max-BR1 Dual Sim Cellular router with extender antenna on mast
– Sirius Weather Interface connected to BG Chart Plotters
– Iridium GO Ready
Deck Equipment & Gear
– Watermaker - High Output Echotec 160L/HR 1000AML
– Windlass - Quick 12V with a hand held controller at the windlass and a remote control with chain counter
– Anchor - Rocna 73lbs (This anchor is the best!) New 10/21
– Anchor Rodes - Approximately 200ft of 3/8in chain with 50ft of 3/4 nylon
– (2) Sunlounger pads for the trampolines.
– Cushions for the sun lounger area on the roof
– Bimini with windscreen at helm station and stairs
Aft Deck Features
Spacious aft deck is a delight for lounging and entertaining. Aft deck and saloon are the same level. Sliding glass door opens completely.
– Cockpit Refrigerator - Isotherm 12V
– Large Teak Cockpit Table with Cover
– Aft Cockpit Floor and Transoms in Flexiteak
– Composite Bimini with Windscreen at Helm Station
– Cockpit Sides and Aft Sun Canvas - Graphite
– Hot Cold Transom Shower
– Magma Propane Grill with new SUP Magma Rail Mount
– Aft Cockpit Cushions - Dark Grey
Contemporary interior with galley up, three cabins and three heads. This is a beloved Owners Version model.
– Air Conditioning - Cruisair (4) units 48,000 BTU 220V
– New Washer and Dryer installed 10/21
– (3) Double Berths
– Under Bed Slats
– Pleated Curtains
– Hardwood Veneer Bulkheads, Cabinets and Doors
– USB Sockets in Cabins (4)
– Fans in Salon and Cabins
– (3) Heads with Jabsco Quiet Flush Electric Toilets and Stall Showers
– Flexiteak in the heads
The Galley is very spacious and comfortable to prepare meals. Nicely equipped with all the appliances you expect at home. Coffee lovers take notice of the high end Delonghi Automatic Coffee Machine included.
– Stove - ENO (3) Burner Propane Cooktop with Separate Oven
– Refrigerator - Front Opening
– Freezer - Vitrifrigo 100L (26 gal) Top Opening
– Delonghi Coffee, Cappuccino and Espresso Machine added 10/21
– Microwave - Whirlpool
– Stainless Steel Sink
– Corian Countertops
– Kitchen appliances (220V) include toaster and water kettle
– Saloon TV - Samsung Smart TV
– Digital TV Antenna connected to Salon TV
– Fusion 12V Stereo with (4) Speakers and Remote Control located in aft starboard steps to transom
– WIFI Extender Antenna wired through the mast can pick up satellite, celullar or wifi signal
– Generator - Onan 11kw model #11MDKDN-8214A located in the stbd foredeck locker (745 hrs)
– Inverter - Mastervolt 12/220V-2000 VA
– Mastervolt Surge Protection with 50 amp Shoreline
– Mastervolt Easy View 5 Touch Power Control
– (3) Flexible Solar Panels on Roof (1000 watts)
– Isolation Transformer - Mastervolt - in the port cockpit locker
– House = (4) Gel Cell 4D
– Engine Starting = (2) AGM Group 24
– Generator Starting = (1) AGM Group 31
– EPIRB - ACR Satellite 406 Globalfix
– Man Overboard Light
– Life Raft - Plastimo 8 Person Life Raft
– Life Sling2 - Throwable Flotation Device
– Life Jackets
– New Smoke Detectors 10/21
– New Fire Extinguishers 10/21
– Main Sail - Extra for Dacron Square Top Mainsail in lieu of standard,
– Incidences Dacron, fully battened main sail with lazy jacks and stack pack sail
– Jib - Incidences Dacron, self tacking, roller furling jib
– Spinnaker - Incidences Asymetrical Spinnaker in a sock
– Genaker - Incidences Code Zero light air, roller furling sail
– Lazy Bag with Cover (Graphite)
– 2017 Highfield 12ft Inflatable Tender with Aluminum Bottom
– 2017 Mercury 15hp Outboard 2-Stroke
– Davit frame is stainless steel with a hoisting line to lift the frame up and lower it to the water, the electric winch on the port aft deck can be used to raise it
– New Anchor for Tender 10/21
The Owners made many notable upgrades in October 2020.
– New Bottom Paint - the bottom was sanded to the gelcoat and primed with two coats. Cost $11,000
– New Washer/Dryer installed. Cost $4,500
– Underwater Lights, Multicolor with remote control installed. Cost $1,000
– New Rocna Anchor 73lbs. Cost $1,000
– Delonghi Fully Automatic Coffee, Cappuccino and Espresso Machine. Cost $1,000
– New Acuva Water Purification System with upgraded Lighted Faucet
– New Smoke Detectors Installed
– New Fire Extinguishers Installed
– New SUP Magma Rail Mount
– New Tender Anchor
– Folding 3 blade props for better speed when sailing.
– (3) Solar Panels are on the roof and connected. There is (1) additional solar panel that is not connected. (3) panels provide 1000 watts of power.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!