SYS Yacht Sales presents this Sports Fishing Boats 2003 Mainship Pilot Rum Runner boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Sleeps 4. From midships in the cockpit, enter the teak trimmed salon via a custom sliding hatch with portlight that provides visibility from the inside out. The private oversized head and shower is immediately to port, followed forward by the galley and opposite the large horseshoe dinette with updated corian table which converts to a large double bed. The forward stateroom offers a large vee berth with filler, drawer and hanging locker storage, 3 overhead hatches and 3 opening ports. There is an LCD TV mounted on a swivel bracket in the opening between the galley and the stateroom which allows viewing from either area. 4 stereo speakers in cabin. Teak and Holly sole, Leatherette cushions
– Teak trim and bulkheads
– Teak and holly cabin sole
– LCD screen TV and DVD player
– JVC CD stereo w/speakers
– Satellite TV and Sirius RAdio
– Overhead courtesy lighting
– Salon switch for cockpit lighting
– Stainless port lights
– Stainless Bomar hatches
Updated corian counter tops and dinette table.
– Microwave oven
– 12/110V Refrigerator/freezer
– Cuisinart built-in toaster oven
– Custom drawer beneath countertop
– Upholstered horseshoe dinette to starboard converts to large double berth.
– Storage bins and pull-out drawers beneath the seats
– Hot and cold pressure water, filtered at large stainless sink
– Dual cold plate deep freeze (in cockpit)
The forward stateroom has a solid privacy door and offers a vee berth with filler cushion providing a full-width queen, opening deck hatch and ports, locker and drawer storage. 3 Overhead opening hatches with shades, opening stainless portlights.
Walk around decks, bi level cockpit, in deck fish box, tansom door, swim platform, FBG hardtop. Pompanette ladderback helm seat to Stbd, double helm seat to port, 2 lounge bench seats with headrests port and starboard. 2 Stereo speakers in cockpit and 2 in tower.
– Cold plate deep freeze
– Cockpit lights
– Transom door
– Transom shower and washdown
– Swim platform w/ladder
– 3 sided Isenglass enclosure
– Courtesy Lights
– Custom TNT Marlin tower w/Fbg hardtop and full controls
– RUPP Single spreader outriggers with collapsable back stays.
– Live well
– Fish box
– (7) Rod holders
– Tackle drawers
Raised helm and foot base. Custom steering wheel. Full Tower controls.
– Garmin 2010C color GPS Charting
– Furuno FCV582 color fishfinder
– Simrad AP 26 autopilot
– VHF radio Standard Horizon
– (2) Compasses
– KVH Tracvision M3 Direct TV System
– Sirius Satellite Radio
– JBL MR 17 Stereo with 8 speakers
– JBL Remote at helm
– JBL 6 Disc CD changer
– Poly Planer ME-50 Amplifier
– Dockside Phone and TV
– 12/110 Volt Systems
– 5.5 KW Next Generation generator w/sound shield 400 hrs.
– (2) 4D Batteries w/ parallel
– Battery Switch
– Charles 40 Amp Charger,
– Breaker panel
– 30 Amp ship's service
– Shore cord
Single lever Morse electronic controls w/manual backup controls
Trim tabs Bennett
Dripless shaft logs
Electric oil exchange system
Cruiseair R/C air conditioning
Automatic fire suppression system
Aluminum fuel tank 250 gal.
Optional water tank monitor
Misc. spare parts
Exceptionally clean and well maintained. $40,000 Marlin tower with fiberglass hardtop, buggy top, fold-down bench seat, full controls and electronics. Many factory option and custom additions. Pompanette helm seat. Owner reports average fuel burn is 4-5 GPH in mixed cruising and trolling.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!