Cruisers 2006 Monterey 282 Cruiser listed by United Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
This is an extremely well-maintained boat, by her original owner. A credit to his care, this 282 Monterey is really, really, clean and shows pride in ownership wherever you look (even the anchor locker)! Powered with Mercruiser 4.3 MPI's and Bravo III's, she has good performance an economy.
A brand new enclosure and new updates like a Garmin GPS complete this pretty boat!
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Monterey 282 Cruiser has rakish good looks that set it apart from many of its competitors, and its generous 10-foot beam gives it all the room needed for days of cruising pleasure. A deep-V hull design and twin inboard / outboard stern drives assure the 282 is a true joy to handle. The spacious cockpit is great for entertaining with a long list of standard luxuries like the foredeck sunpad and full canvas package. The molded-in wetbar features a stainless grabrail and quick access to a convenient removable cooler. The walk-through windshield with molded-in steps is a Monterey trademark. Below deck an open, airy galley has plenty of room to prepare full meals. Of course, it comes with AC/DC refrigeration, stove, built-in coffee maker, generous storage space, and a stainless-steel sink with faucet. The midcabin has twin facing bench seats that convert to a full double sleeper. The private, enclosed head, has a standup shower with curtain, a sink with faucet and showered, a marine head with shower seat, and a vanity storage compartment. The forward berth and separate dinette area complete the package for a home away from home.
Upgrades and services
– 2018 All Canvas and isinglass replaced.
– 2018 2- New Group 27 Deka Batteries installed.
– 2018 Water line bottom painted ablative paint.
– 2018 Drives Pulled to inspect U joints, Gimball Bearing and alignment. No water was present. Remove and replaced gearlube. Gimball bearing and housing in good shape.
– 2018 Installed new drive kit.
– 2018 Removed props and greased and reinstalled.
– 2018 Greased input shaft and bell housing
– 2017 Replaced Risers, Elbows, and Manifolds
– 2017 Replaced spark plugs
– 2015 bottom soda blasted
– 2015 2 coats Barrier paint applied
– 2015 2 coats Ablative bottom paint applied.
– 2015 Raw Water pumps replaced
– 2013 Transom reseals
– All oils and fluid regularly/seasonally changed.
– Drives seasonally maintained and painted
– Boat waxed annually
– Faria Gauges
– Faria Depth sounder
– Garmin 741XS GPS Chart Plotter NEMA 2000 wired. (New 2016) Raymarine VHF Radio
– CD Sirius Stereo Radio
– Cabin Speakers Cockpit speakers
– Battery charger Flat Screen TV set Compass
– Galvanic Isolator
– Double berth forward
– Mid cabin stateroom
– Ample Storage space and compartments.
– Enclosed head with Vacu Flush toilet, shower and sink
– Shower Cockpit Wet Bar Cockpit Refrigerator Microwave oven
– 2 Burner Cook Top Stove
– Coffee Maker
– Cabin Refrigerator Heat/Air conditioning 3 Electric bilge pumps /Attwood Shower sump
– Dual 30 amp Shore power inlets
– (5) Group 24 batteries, new 2018
– 5.5 KW Low CO Kohler Gen. 150 Hrs
– 6 Gallon water heater
Hull and deck
– Camper Canvas Package, new 8/2018
– Cockpit Canvas Cover
– Lewmar Windless – 15 ft. in. HT. chain; 150 ft. in. Line
– Transom Shower
– Fire suppression system engine comp.
– Bennett Trim Tabs
– Dockside water
– Cockpit 120volt outlet
– 18 Gal Dometic HTS VG 4 Grey Water/Holding Tank (New 2016)
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.