Center Consoles 2004 Sea Pro Sv2100cc Bay Boat listed by Pier One Yacht Sales (Off Market)
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
Fantastic Deal To Be Had - Owner Needs ItGoneASAP!!
150hp Yamaha 4-Stroke with Low Hours, 2015 Road Trailer, Power Pole, Jack Plate, Lowrance GPS, 3 Live Wells, 2 Rod Lockers,Many Pole Holders, and a 10 Inch Draft
The SV2100CC, is a tough and practical center console that will serve well in a wide variety of fishing situations. Its a wide-open, spacious fishing platform that also carries a considerable amount of storage room, and it will fish equally well inshore and in limited offshore situation.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 22 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 0 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 15 at Transom
Dry Weight: 1900 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2004
Engine Model: F150TXRC
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 400
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fuel Tanks: (54 Gallons)
Depthsounder - Lowrance
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Road trailer - Venture VRT-3700
Note worthy details
– Yamaha 4-stroke 150hp with 400 stated hours
– 2005 Venture VRT-3700 Trailer
– Power Pole
– Hydraulic Jack Plate
– Lawrance GPS/Fish Finder
– 3 Live wells
– Lift and Trailer keptunder cover
– Lots of deck space fore and aft
– Sizeable raised casting deck with ample dry storage below
– More storage space is available beneath the twin bench seats just aft of the casting deck
– Recessed anchor locker
– Plenty of space forward for mounting an electric trolling motor
– 10 gallon live well located beneath the forward console seat
– Vertical console rod storage for three rods per side
– Helm is protected by an acrylic windshield surrounded by a sturdy stainless-steel handrail
– Lockable console storage
– 100-quart cooler with a reversible backrest does double duty as the helm seat
– Sea Pro even includes nice, small touches such as drains on the rod holders.
– Another raised casting deck aft features two hatches
– O ne of which opens to reveal the boats batteries and provide inner-hull access.
– The other hatch conceals a large insulatedlive well,
– Another ten-gallon live well on the forward end of the casting deck
– Very stable at rest and under way
– Modified-vee hull only draws about ten inches of water
– Sharp entry provides a soft ride
– Pronounced chine that keeps spray out of the boat
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines? Read all about center consoles: Why should you get a center console boat? What are the best center console boat brands, engines?