1992 Silverton 46 Motor Yacht
Sea Change II is a very well-kept Silverton 46 Motoryacht that is the perfect choice for family cruising and/or live-aboard. She offers 3 Staterooms , 117.3 square feet of salon space, full dinette and galley, and reliable Detroit Diesel engines. Current (2nd) owners have enjoyed the yacht since 1998, and have kept her in good condition. This list of upgrades is very impressive, and is a testament as to how well-loved the boat has been by her owners. Very well done!!
– The 46 Motoryacht was one of the biggest boats that Silverton ever produced and they combined conservative styling and roomy accommodations in a very reasonable price.
– The 46 Silverton rides on a solid fiberglass hull with a wide beam and17 degrees of transom deadrise.
– The interior is traditional with staterooms fore and aft with the galley and dinette down.
– The salon area is very large and comfortable with an L shaped sofa to port. Storage is abundant throughout the yacht
– The second guest cabin has a foldaway berth that converts to a lounge, giving this boat a very unique layout.
– Topside, the aft deck has ahardtop with dingy chocks, an entertainment center, wet bar along with a large flybridge that is arranged with bench seating aft of the helm
Other features include: foredeck seating, radar arch, wide sidedecks, largely updated electronics package, recently upgraded entertainment center (new Flat-screen TV and DVD player), new flybridge canvas and enclosure, and recently upgraded salon and master stateroom air conditioning.
Please see Full Specs for more information and list of upgrades.
This asking price has been significantly reduced and she is priced to SELL!!!!