Sloop 2007 Tartan 3700
Off Market since Nov 24th 2022
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
"Nora Flynn" with her striking Flag Blue hull, double red boot stripes, and a gold cove stripe make her a true "Head Turner". Her winged keel offers the shoal draft version of 5' draft, fold-down transom for ease in boarding, and Carbon Fiber Mast are just some of her attributes. The 3700 shows the care in design from Tim Jacket that combined both performance and comfortable accommodations in a fast and stable Classic designed vessel. She is a truly lovely vessel that has been very well maintained. Don't pass this beauty by.
Starting forward is a private stateroom. She has a full flat-faced V-berth that offers drawer storage under. Lovely Cherry ceiling strips and shelves line the hull sides outboard of the berth, adding warmth. Her two overhead hatches and 2 opening ports give plenty of light and ventilation. Lockers both port and starboard with shelving and hanging storage. The aft bulkhead has an opening panel that allows one to open up to the salon or close for privacy.
The Salon welcomes you as you enter. Beautiful Cherry bulkheads and cabinetry throughout. Her burgundy colored fabrics and teak and holly sole seem to wrap you in warmth yet her abundant hatches and ports allow tons of light and wonderful ventilation. Her salon has a U-shaped dinette to starboard with shelves and cabinets outboard. To port is a settee with shelves and cabinets outboard as well. The fixed centerline table wraps the keel-stepped mast, offers additional drawer storage and the drop leaves allow dining from both the dinette as well as the settee.
Aft of the settee on port is a large and true navigation station followed by the head with vanity, toilet, and separate shower stall. To starboard and aft of the dinette is an incredible galley that far exceeds many 40 footers.
Aft of the galley is the aft cabin/Master Stateroom. It offers a double quarter berth, plenty of cabinet and locker space, teak and holly sole as well as access to the aft side of the engine. Here again, it is surprising how bright and airy this space is but there are numerous opening ports and an overhead hatch.
The centerline companionway offers additional access to the engine compartment as well as leading to her comfortable T-shaped cockpit with a large wheel mounted on a pedestal. Access around her decks is uncluttered and one has ease going forward with her inboard shrouds. She has just enough teak to add to her classic beauty.
Her galley is wonderful for extended cruising. With the fold-up counter, it literally wraps around you making for a true Sea galley. Lovely Corian countertops, and cherry cabinetry offer plenty of counter space for food prep as well as storage space for long trips.
– Force 10 3 burner stove with oven
– Double stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water
– Large top and front-loading refrigeration (Isotherm)
– Raymarine E80 at the helm - Radar, Chartplotter, GPS, depth, etc.
– Uniden ES VHF
– Uniden handset
– Raymarine Smart Controller autopilot (Handheld)
– Battery parallel switch
– Battery Monitor
– (2) 30amp shore power inlets
– 110V shore power cord
– 12 V ships system
– 2 air-conditioning units (reverse cycle AC and HT)
Hull and Deck
– Striking Flag Blue hull with double red boot stripes and gold cove stripe
– Winged keel offers the shoal draft of 5'
– Folding prop
– Fold-down swim platform
– Stainless steel anchor roller
– Stainless steel plow anchor with chain
– Electric anchor windlass with foot peddles
– Large chain and anchor locker on foredeck
– Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with side stanchions and double lifelines
– Gate in aft pulpit for access to the swim platform
– Tan bimini
– Tan dodger
– Teak toe rails, handrails, and companionway slides
– 2 Chrome cowl vents with stainless steel protection bars
– 15 opening stainless steel ports
– 6 opening Bowmar hatches with screens and shades
– life sling
– Beige non-skid decks
– Black dock lines
– Life jackets
Sails and Rigging
– Charleston Carbon fiber mast stepped on the keep Forespar boom vang
– Harken #53 2 speed self-tailing primary winches
– Harken #40 2 speed self-tailing halyard winches on cabin top
– All lines led aft to the cockpit for ease in single handing
– Fully batten mainsail with Dutchman system
– Harken Roller furling for the headsail
– Heavy genoa headsail
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Find out about different sailboat types, most popular sailboat brands and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide. Find out about different sailboat types, sail vs power boat, most popular sailboat brands, what do you need to own a sailboat and more in our comprehensive sailboat guide.