Aft Cabin 1997 Carver 405 Aft Cabin boat for sale at a glance:
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Make an offer, ask the seller a question, or check availability.
40' | Carver 405 Aft Cabin | 1997
This pristine Carver 404 Aft Cabin yacht is perfect for coastal cruising and weekend getaways. The current owners have enjoyed many years of cruising her to Catalina with their family but have recently upgraded to a larger yacht and are ready to sell. They have maintained their yacht to a high standard and added lots of upgrades along the way.
This Carver layout boasts spacious accommodations with two private staterooms, each with its own ensuite head, providing unparalleled comfort for extended stays onboard. The generous salon features ample seating, large windows offering panoramic views, and a spacious fully equipped galley. The flybridge has plenty of seating for guests while underway and the aft sundeck is perfect for relaxing or dining. This Carver is an ideal choice for those seeking both relaxation and adventure on the water.
Call, text, or email the listing broker directly for more information or to schedule a private showing before it's too late.
– Reverse Cycle A/C Heat
– Kohler Generator
– Magnum Energy Inverter/Charger
– Solar Panels on flybridge roof
– All interior lights changed to LED bulbs
– Raymarine C80 chartplotter
– Dinghy davit on swim step - center console dinghy not included but negotiable
– Norcold fridge freezer - replaced 7 years ago
– Princess electric 3 burner stove oven
– Microwave oven
– Black Decker built-in coffee maker
– Stainless steel sink
– Hardwood floor for easy cleaning
– Lots of counter and cabinet space
– Inverter/Charger - Magnum Energy 2000W 12V pure sine
– x4 Solar Panel on flybridge roof - added 3 years ago
– Adventurer solar charge controller
– x2 30 amp shore power cables
– 12 Volt DC panel
– x2 120V AC panels
– All lights changed to LED
– Raymarine C80 color chartplotter
– Garmin GPS 126
– Icom VHF Marine IC-M302
– Standard Horizon depth gauge
– West Marine WM4000 Stereo w/ Bluetooth
– JBL and Clarion Speakers through out
– Rayline search light with helm control
– JVC 32" flatscreen TV in salon
– Insignia 24" flatscreen TV in master
– Electric Dinghy davit on swim step (dinghy not included but negotiable)
– Marine Air - reverse cycle A/C Heat
– Maxwell electric windlass for anchor
– Vacuflush heads x2 w/ tank monitors
– Engine room fire suppression system
– Central vacuum
Power Boat Guide Description
Power Boat Guide Description:
The Carver 405 Aft Cabin (called the Carver 406 Aft Cabin in 1999–2002) is a heavily built double cabin motor yacht with an appealing blend of space, comfort, and value. She’s actually a repackaged version of Carver’s earlier 370 Aft Cabin (1990–96) with slightly updated styling and a new integrated swim platform.
Below, the comfortable galley-down interior of the Carver 405/406 features a spacious main salon with an L-shaped Flexsteel sofa to port and entertainment center/dry bar opposite. A serving counter overlooks a well-lit galley with Corian counters, hardwood flooring, and full-size refrigerator. The master stateroom has an offset queen berth, storage lockers, and private head with stall shower. The forward stateroom has an offset double berth and private access to the day head.
A choice of light oak, cherry, or maple interior wood accents were available. Wing doors and a wet bar with ice maker are standard on the aft deck, and molded fiberglass steps provide easy access to the large swim platform. A good sea boat with more transom deadrise that most Carver hulls.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Check out our guide to choose the right one for you. Thinking about buying a Motor Yacht? For a beginner or to cross the Atlantic? Used or new? Check out our Motor Yacht guide to choose the right one for you.