Pier One Yacht Sales presents this Sloop 1984 Catalina 36 MK I boat for sale.
Contact Pier One Yacht Sales with any questions about this Catalina 36 MK I by filling up the Contact form
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
New bottom job in 2021 (see pictures) and make sure to read through the large list of new items on this boat!
The Catalina 36 MK I was designed by Frank Butler and first introduced in 1982 and 1,766 were built before they were replaced in 1994 by the Catalina 36 MK II. This particular Catalina 36 MK I, named Quest, is the fin keel version with the standard rig.
It can be argued that the Catalina 36 (MK I MK 2 together) hasa been the most popular sailboat built in the United States in her size range with total Catalina 36 production reaching almost 3000 boats built.
Make sure you watch the boat tour video, take the 3D virtual tour, and look at all the pictures, especially the photos of the beautiful new bottom job, and then set your appointment to see your Catalina 36 MK I.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 4 in
Beam: 11 ft 11 in
LWL: 30 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 13500 lbs
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 50 ft 2 in
Total Power: 25 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine Model: M25
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 428
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 25 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (72 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
– Hot water heater installed in 2019
– Air Conditioner installed in 2019
– New Fuel tank in 2019
– New Water tank in 2019
– Universal model m25
– Engine serviced regularly
– Motor mounts in 2018
– Fuel pump in 2018
– Water pump in 2018
– Racor in 2018
– Belmar serpentine belt in 2019
– Exhaust hose in 2019
– Fuel and oil hoses in 2019
– Jabsco head installed in 2017
– Replaced Macerator in 2021
– Replaced water pump in 2021
– New gaskets inside toilet in 2021.
– Working shower and hot water heater.
– BG Triton 2 in 2021
– BG Transducer (Depth Speed Temp) in 2021
– BG Auto Pilot with RAM T-0 Hydraulic pump in 2021
– BG Compass in 2021
– BG rudder feedback unit in 2021
– BG NAC-2 autopilot in 2021
– BG NMEA 2000 backbone system in 2021
– Edison Tiller arm in 2021
– Garmin chartplotter at Navigation Desk
– Raymarine A65 chartplotter at helm(would replace with BG easily with backbone system. 15 minute install.)
– Edison wheel
– Edison steering quadrant and assembly was replaced in 2018
Deck and Hull Equipment
– Petit Barrier Coat in 2016
– CSC Micron Bottom paint in 2021
– Bimini, hatch covers, mainsail cover and helm cover in 2016
– Stem head fitting in 2017
– Adjustable boom vang in 2017
– North 135 Genoa with Sunbrella cover in 2018
– Mainsail with cover
– Roller furler
– Rocna 20 Anchor with new chain and rode in 2021 . - Holds excellent in 40 + knots of wind.
– Dutchman Flaking System
– 2 lewmar 48 winches- restored 2021
– 2 lewmar 16 winches - restored 2021
– Garhauer Traveler in 2017
– Garhauer Jib cars in 2017
– Garhauer line stops
– Standing rigging inspected in 2020
– New Running rigging in 2017
– Main Halyard replaced in 2021
– New Dyneema lifelines- Grey in 2021
– Electric power panel at the nav station. She has 30amp shore power and DC power available. There is an SMX air conditioner controller with digital controls.
– All lights are LED
– Balmar Smart Gauge battery monitoring system in 2019
– Charles industries battery Charger in 2019
– Hubbel receptacle and shore power cord in 2019
– SeaFlow Bilge pump 2,000 gph in 2021
– SeaFlow Water pump and new lines in 2021
– SeaFlow Macerator and new lines in 2021
L-shaped galley to port. Has a double SS Sink, excellent working top loading refrigerator, New Force 10- 2 burner stove with oven. Storage for your galley needs and goods. Cabinet under sink was replaced in 2020. New water pump in 2021- SeaFlow, Hot Water Heater and new drainage and water lines in 2021.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!
Punta Gorda, FL