40' | Catalina 400 mkII | 2002
Fully Equipped for Blue Water, Offershore Cruising!
Over $100,000 in Improvements
Fanor furler for Quantum code 0 asymmetrical spinnaker, Quantum Vertical battened Furling Mainsail (25% larger than Catalina factory main), Quantum 95% Furling Genoa, and 150% Standard Furling Genoa
– 12 gals per hour Spectrum Water Maker (unlimited hot water)
– Extended range integrated two-tank diesel fuel system 70 gals total
– Master Volt 3.5KW Generator , Master Volt charger, New AGM batteries , all LED lighting, Invertor, and custom cold box installation - all work together to deliver low AMP DC draw, and on-demand AC power to charge batteries and run air conditioning (without shore power!)
– Raymarine; color chart-plotter, radar, autopilot, speed/wind/depth, integrated system, and duplicate chart-plotter/radar monitor located in the main salon
So Many Extras:
– Maxprop , boom brake system, oversized helm wheels, heavy duty anchoring plan, Walker Bay Genesis dingy powered by 20HP Mercury outboard engine, etc
This Catalina 400 mk II has been customized with all the bells and whistles imaginable. "Line of Sight" truly is a turn-key vessel that is ready for any coastal or offshore adventure. The 400 mk II model is an extremely agile cruiser that is very fun to sail in various wind conditions. The current owner has thought of every little detail possible to make sure this vessel is well-equipped and prepared for any situation. The vessel has always been properly maintained to the highest standard with lots of service records to show. She has never been chartered only loved by the current owner and his family with lots of memories to share.
Call today for more information or to schedule a showing!