Denison Yacht Sales presents this Motor Yachts 2016 Monte Carlo Yachts boat for sale.
To see full description of this boat from the seller click on the Seller Description tab above.
– IPS 600 Diesels with Joystick Control - 650 Hours
– Alessandro Marchi Inflatable with Steering Console and 20 HP Mercury - Available
– Equipped with Nearly Every Available Option From the Factory.
– 6 TVs Including the Cockpit and Flybridge - All Have Covers
– 3 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout.
– Summer Galley on the Transom and Flybridge. Both Equipped with Grill, Sink and Prep Area.
– Hydraulic Swim Platform For Tender and Easy Water Access for Diving, Snorkeling Etc.
– Crew Quarters Doubles as Excellent Storage Area.
– Optional Dishwasher (Replaced With Fridge but Available)
– Washer/Dryer Combo Unit.
– KVH HD Satellite Equipped on All 6 TVs. Satellite Domes Custom Painted.
– Full Suite of Simrad Electronics with Added Second Display on the Bridge.
– Upgraded Interior with Beautiful, White Leather Finishes.
– Custom JL Audio Stereo Throughout - 10 Speakers, Dedicated Amp and Batteries
– Clean Engine Room with Easy Access to All Systems.
– LLC Owned Vessel
– Spare Props
Cockpit/ Swim Platform
– The cockpit is covered in gorgeous teak that continues into the galley and down to the hydraulic swim platform. The platform has a capacity of approximate 750 lbs.
– The Alessandro Marchi Tender with 20 HP Mercury is stored on the hydrualic platform. Tender is Available.
– There is no shortage of seating in the area and the retractable awning allows you to enjoy being outdoors in the shade.
– There is an electric cockpit shade that comes out of the hard top and shades the aft deck seating as well as the grill area.
– The custom JL Audio sound system sounds amazing and includes 10 speakers throughout the cockpit and flybridge with dedicated amps and batteries.
– Just below the cockpit seating you will find access to the crew cabin.
– The side decks are wide and safe with a high bow rail all the way around.
– As you enter through the solid, 3-piece door from the cockpit the teak sole continues into the spacious galley. The doors open completely to create a very inviting space.
– The galley is finished in brushed oak cabinetry and solid surface countertops.
– She features an Edgestar dishwasher, 2- burner Kenyon cooktop, Danby microwave, Vitrifrigo icemaker/freezer and 2 freezer drawers. NOTE: The dishwasher has been removed and replaced with an additional refrigerator. The dishwasher is in storage and available.
– The galley has tons of storage space including glass and dish ware storage above the refrigeration drawers and a "lazy susan" style shelf system in the corner cabinet.
– Just forward of the galley you will find the expansive salon with comfortable seating for up to 8 adults.
– The owner chose the best leather material offered by Beneteau for the sofas and accented it nicely with a beautiful hi-lo leather table that opens up to create a dining area for the whole salon.
– On the port and starboard sides you will find electric windows that allow for air flow through the lower helm and salon/galley areas.
– The main doors have the optional retractable screen to enjoy the breeze and avoid the bugs.
– Just behind the starboard love seat there is a 32 inch Samsung flat screen also on a hi-lo actuator.
– AQUA has a Fusion stereo system throughout allowing the owner to adjust the volume and station independently in each area of the vessel with bluetooth capability and satellite music/weather module.
– A KVH HD Satellite was added to the vessel when new and each of the 6 TVs has its own receiver. The sound quality continues through the salon with the Bose surround sound system.
– The washer/dryer combo unit is conveniently located below the steps that lead down to the cabins.
– The lower helm seats 2 comfortably and gives great visibility nearly 365 degrees around. The single-piece windscreen is the main contributing factor to the great visibility.
– AQUA is equipped with IPS 600s and the desirable Joystick which is located just behind the electronic throttle controls.
– The boat is optioned with separate third joystick control in cockpit.
– She is equipped with a full suite of Simrad electronics including two 12 inch touch screen displays at the lower helm and a 12 inch and 9 inch on the upper helm. The plotter, radar, autopilot and forward facing sonar are all integrated into the displays. Just below is the handheld Simrad VHF.
– Just below the Simrad screens is the LCD Volvo display which gives a full readout of all engine data with additional analog gauges and rudder indicator above.
– To starboard on the helm is the optional Quick bow thruster control and Quick chain counter.
– The Lenco trim tab control is just aft of the chain counter.
– As you make your way down the centerline companionway the beautiful brushed oak and plush white carpet continue into the 3 staterooms.
– The VIP is forward and allows for tons of natural light with the 4 port holes and skylight/opening hatch above (both have retractable screens and shades).
– There is no shortage of storage in the VIP with a large hanging locker to port and shelved storage locker to starboard. There are also large storage cabinets above the port holes on the port and starboard sides.
– The island queen berth has custom bedding and decorative pillows.
– A Samsung flat screen hangs on the aft bulkhead and has and independent HD satellite box. The thermostat and Fusion stereo head unit are easily accessible next to the starboard locker.
– The VIP has private access to 1 of 2 heads which features a nice basin sink, teak sole and stall shower.
– The guest stateroom is located to starboard and also has nice natural light with 2 opening port holes and over/under bunks.
– Just aft of the bunks is a nice size hanging locker with Samsung flatscreen and Fusion stereo control above.
– Bose speakers throughout.
– The master stateroom is one of the most impressive areas of AQUA.The waterline windows, both outfitted with opening port holes, lend to tons of natural light and beautiful views.
– The island queen is covered in custom bedding and decorative pillows. To either side of the berth are leather capped night stands and reading lights.
– Outboard of the berth are 2 large sofa/seating areas with storage below.
– There is ample storage throughout including 2 large hanging lockers.
– The en suite head has an impressive separate stall shower with a teak bench and seat.
– There is a beautiful, white basin sink and an opening port hole that allows fresh air into the space.
– Known for the size, the MC5 flybridge is exemplary of one you would find on a much larger vessel. She boasts a seating area for up to 10 guests and a beautiful teak table that expands for dining.
– The sun pad converts to a bench seating area and makes a great forward-facing space to keep the captain company.
– Just aft of the helm is a summer galley with a second grill and freshwater sink. Below there is additional storage and a trash receptacle. Next to the aft sofa is yet another refrigeration box with thermostat.
– The flybridge TV is mounted aft and has a cover to protect it when not in use.
– An additional, stand-alone freezer was also added to the flybridge.
– The flybridge looks down over the bow sun pads and additional speakers.
– The KVH satellite domes are custom painted to match the cream gel coat on the top sides.
Engine/ Mechanical Room
– IPS 600s - 435 HP - 650 Hours
– Port Serial: A396685
– Starboard Serial: A396686
– 13.5 kW Onan generator. Serial: J140756748
– CruiseAir chilled water AC system.
– 2 50 Amp shore chords both on Glendenning reels.
– 2 Dolphin Pro OEM 24.4 battery chargers.
– Engine Service - July 2020
– IPS Service - August 2020
– Generator Service - August 2020
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Apply for boat financing in minutes, choose the best loan offer and get out on the water!